The Pro Pool Lift
The Aqua Creek Pro Pool ™ Lift is an ADA compliant specialty pool product used to provide handicap access in aquatic therapy and residential/commercial water recreation. In addition to a low-profile design, the Pro Pool Lift does not intrude into the pool when not in use.
Several versions are available, including our deep draft configuration, which provides access to deeper pools. Reverse configuration and extended base options are available for pools with larger gutters. Try our new quick attach anchor kit and transport cart to make removing and storing your lift easy. There are many featured upgrades and accessories specially designed for the Pro Pool Lift. These products are designed to keep the lift in excellent operating condition longer than any other lift of its class on the market.
Ships truck freight fully assembled and ready for installation.
Pro Pool Lift Features & Benefits:
- All stainless steel construction
- Durable white epoxy powder coating
- Dual flip-up arms
- Adjustable lap belt
- Removable and adjustable foot rest
- Submergible push-button remote control
- Rechargeable battery with wall mount charger
Pro Pool Lift Specifications
- Weight Capacity: 450lbs; 400lbs
- Set back ranges from 4” – 19” (10 – 48 cm)
- Electronics Warranty: Five year pro-rated
- Structural Warranty: Limited lifetime
Upgrade Pack Allows you to maximize the utility and comfort of your aquatic lift. Includes a lift cover, extra battery, chest strap, padded headrest, and transport.