Aquaphor Healing Ointment - 1.75 oz Tube
Trusted by dermatologists, pediatricians and people like you. Aquaphor Healing Ointment provides the special care that your very dry, chapped or irritated skin needs. Specially formulated to create an ideal environment that protects and helps heal your skin, it’s also free of fragrance, dyes and preservatives, making it gentle for sensitive skin. Use this multi-purpose ointment to protect or soothe extremely dry skin, chapped lips, cracked hands and feet, minor cuts and burns, and any other skin irritations, so you can get on with your day comfortably
Aquaphor Features & Benefits:
- Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians
- Safely soothes, protects, and helps heal dry, irritated skin
- Fragrance-free, preservative-free, and ideal for sensitive skin
- Effectively helps heal even the roughest skin and lips
- Skin protectant formula with glycerin, bisalobol (chamomile essence), and provitamin B5 to moisturize, soothe, and enhance healing
- Use to protect your skin from everyday irritations like dry, cold weather and frequent hand washing
- Aquaphor Healing Ointment is available in a 1.75 oz tube, 3.5 oz and 14 oz jars, and the 0.35 oz On-the-Go Dual Pack
How It Works:
Aquaphor is uniquely formulated to restore smooth, healthy skin.
Unlike petroleum jelly, it creates a semi-occlusive barrier on skin, which creates an ideal healing environment that enables the flow of water and oxygen. It also absorbs and the recovering skin’s own natural wound exudates, keeping the wound moist to help promote healing.
Safe. Gentle. Free of the fragrances, preservatives, and dyes that could cause irritation or contact dermatitis. Clinically proven non-acnegenic. Aquaphor is popular with doctors and dermatologists not only because of its effectiveness in protecting, conditioning, and smoothing skin, but also because of its minimal number of ingredients and low potential to irritate.
- Petrolatum: Working as a skin protectant, petrolatum soothes irritations. It also protectively coats the skin and helps keep the skin’s own moisture from evaporating.
- Panthenol: Panthenol is a derivative of Vitamin B that, when applied externally, penetrates and conditions the skin. It helps to hydrate the skin while enhancing healing.
- Glycerin: Glycerin draws and holds moisture to the skin, helping to keep it hydrated and soft. Its commonly used as an intensive moisturizing agent in lotions, creams, and cosmetics.
- Bisabolol: Used therapeutically for hundreds of years, bisabolol is renowned for its smoothing properties. Derived from the Chamomile plant, this natural ingredient is gentle enough to use confidently on sensitive skin.