A Bellyak is a quick and easy way to get on the water, explore and play! Low risk + high reward = big fun for everyone. Longer than a riverboard, more stout than a surfboard and shapelier than a standard SUP, a Bellyak is a boat designed to be ridden lying down, without restricting straps or a confining spray skirt. Think of it as a belly-on-top instead of a-sit-on-top!
Designed with a planing hull, much like a kayak, Bellyaks cut through the water, while holding the rider above the water, providing a responsive ride and good maneuverability. Bellyaks are approximately 8 feet long and 24 inches wide, with a stable and secure riding area. Weighing in at approximately 30 pounds, they are easy to transport to your favorite beach, river or lake.
The Frequency is the all-rounder for bodyboating fun. Whether you’re new to playing in the water and want a freeing way to enjoy the experience or you’re a seasoned paddler looking for a fresh perspective on your home run, the Frequency provides an intuitive and exciting ride. This boat is great for Class II/III whitewater, ocean surf and for flatwater cruising.
Inspired by the best whitewater kayak designs, the planing hull is fast, stable and forgiving. A contoured deck area, with integrated toe cups, allows for maximum control in varied conditions, while a generously sized, watertight hatch holds whatever you need for a day of water fun.
- Stable: Efficient hull design allows for ease of paddling in all conditions.
- Comfortable: Ergonomic body cavity and contoured deck area offer excellent
contact with the boat, whether prone, seated or kneeling.
- Built in Handholds: Allow for control and easy to remounting. Custom designed by Bellyak.
- Built in Toe Braces: Gives great contact with the boat and allows for more
- Large Storage Hatch: Custom designed watertight hatch gives plenty of space to carry what you need. Custom molded drop in bowl allows for easy access to camera and other small items.
- Self Bailing: Integrated chest and stern drains allow boat to self-bail in all conditions.
- Length: 8‘7” / 262 cm
- Width: 25” / 63.5 cm
- Weight: 30 lbs / 13.5 kg
- Volume: 45 gal / 170 L
- Paddler Weight Range: 100-220 lbs / 45-99 kg