Bellyak - Play 45
A Bellyak is a quick and easy way to get on the water, explore and play! Low risk + high reward = big fun for everyone. Longer than a riverboard, more stout than a surfboard and shapelier than a standard SUP, a Bellyak is a boat designed to be ridden lying down, without restricting straps or a confining spray skirt. Think of it as a belly-on-top instead of a-sit-on-top!
Designed with a planing hull, much like a kayak, Bellyaks cut through the water, while holding the rider above the water, providing a responsive ride and good maneuverability. Bellyaks are approximately 8 feet long and 24 inches wide, with a stable and secure riding area. Weighing in at approximately 30 pounds, they are easy to transport to your favorite beach, river or lake.
The Play 45 is the biggest boat in the Bellyak lineup, great for folks up to 300 pounds (135kg). Super stable for smaller paddlers as the extra volume floats you higher for a dryer ride. This is the most stable Bellyak, and thus the best for outfitters, rental agencies, and watersports programs.
Play 45 Features:
- Planing Hull: Defined chines allow easy spinning, loose surfing and unlimited down river play.
- Rocker: Lots of rocker in bow and stern allow for dynamic surfing in river or ocean.
- Stable: wider profile and higher volume makes this the most forgiving of all the Bellyak designs, great for rentals, outfitters and institutional use.
- Shorter Length: Allows for use of feet to rudder while surfing.
- Contoured Deck Area: Allows for maximum control while surfing as well as easy resurfacing after drops.
- Bellyak Pro Gloves Included:
Bellyak Play 45 Specifications:
- Length: 7‘7” / 231 cm
- Width: 25” / 63.5 cm
- Weight: 30 lbs / 13.5 kg
- Volume: 45 gal / 170 L
- Paddler Weight Range: 130-300 lbs / 58-136 kg