Biofreeze Pain Relieving Gel
Biofreeze pain reliever is the number one clinically used and recommended topical analgesic (muscle rub). With USP-grade menthol as the active ingredient, Biofreeze provides highly effective short term pain relief promoting faster recovery.
Simply apply to affected areas for fast and effective relief of pain related to sore muscles, muscle sprains, muscle strains, sore joints, arthritis, and bruises.
- More natural: with an enhanced botanical blend and now no parabens or propylene glycol. The new botanical blend includes ilex, arnica, aloe, boswellia, calendula, green tea, burdock root and lemon balm.
- Applies easier and penetrates quickly: two effective skin conditioners, Vitamin E and aloe have been added.
- Colorless option: you now have the option to buy the original green or new colorless Biofreeze.
- Gel Roll-On: The roller ball allows for product application without the need to use hands. It also provides a nice massage for soft tissue wherever you apply product, and can be used in trigger point therapy.
- Gel Tube:mThe gel dispensed from a tube affords the opportunity to create a more thorough experience by massaging the affected area during application. This hands-on application also reinforces touch which has been shown to be very important in the healing cycle.
- Gel Tube with Hands-Free Applicator Tip: The gel tube with hands-free applicator allows the user to apply the gel either hands-free or hands-on. The delicate sponge applicator is perfect for even application of Biofreeze on sore joints, especially smaller joints like the knuckles.