CSI C-Spine Immobilizer
CSI C-Spine Immobilizer is a two-piece, semi-rigid thermoplastic cervical collar that provides excellent limitation of motion in controlling flexion/extension, rotation and lateral bending. Scalloped, contoured diffusion tabs with integral thoracic extension distribute pressures over a large area, providing the highest degree of patient comfort, control and compliance. Large anterior opening accommodates passage of tracheotomy facilitation. Ergonomic, molded posterior occipital component encompasses an aluminum adjustable spine element, allowing full customization and total contact conformity of cervical arch contours. Includes plush laminated breathable padding. Latex free.
CSI C-Spine Immobilizer Features & Benefits:
- Provides excellent limitation of motion
- Promotes comfort, control, and compliance
- Laminated breathable padding
CSI C-Spine Immobilizer Sizing Guide: With the patient's head in a NEUTRAL position measure vertical distance from the tip of the chin to the top of the shoulder.
- Short: 2.5" Chin to Shoulder
- Regular: 3" Chin to Shoulder
- Tall: 3.75" Chin to Shoulder
- Extra Tall: 4.5" Chin to Shoulder