The CruiserBoard paddle craft sets the standard for comfort, stability, dry ride and versatility. Deck mounted on fore and aft tracks, the patented adjustable ergonomically designed seat and leaning post combination allows you to paddle or fish from a supported standing position or from a seated position. The CruiserBoard is great for disabled users who want to get out into the water.
- Adjustable seat and seat back
- Rod holder
- Extra high sides keep the deck dry
- Cathedral hull bottom for stability
- Molded in keep for tracking
- Flush mounted track for seat and accessories
- Deck grip pad
- Length: 11'6"
- Width: 37"
- Thickness: 6.5"
- Board Weight: 62 lbs.
- Chair Weight: 14 lbs.
CruiserBoard Transformer Paddle Features:
- Length: 77" - 88"
- Blade Area: 7.1" x 18"
- Weight: 32 oz
CruiserBoard Multiple Uses:
- Fishing: Fishing from a CruiserBoard in a seated position is much more comfortable and far drier than a flat-water kayak.
- Leisure: Cruising is enjoyable for all ages and abilities because of the board's extreme stability, comfort and ease of paddling.
- Resort Rentals: The CruiserBoard is very popular with rentals & schools because of its' versatility and user friendliness.
- Yacht Toy: The multi-functional CruiserBoard will appeal to a wide range of guests skill levels making for a more enjoyable time.