Designed for individuals with high-level paralysis the E-Z CALL Nurse Call Switch enables user's with little to no grasping ability to summon help. Ideal for hospital or home use, the E-Z CALL features an ultra-sensitive Touch Panel that is easy to operate and has a low false-alarm rate. Securely attach anywhere on bedding, bed rail, or near the user for optimum accessibility. Complete with a 10' cord with a 1/4" Phone Plug connector; it will plug into most hospital call systems, and into the optional PA-1 Portable Alarm for Use with E-Z Call (101681). Call switch is waterproof and dust proof.
E-Z CALL Features & Benefits:
- Ultra sensitive “Touch Panel” permits use by almost totally paralyzed individuals
- No searching or prehension (grasp) required
- Versatile - securely attaches to bed, bed rail, or near user
- Plugs into most hospital call systems, and into the optional PA-1 Portable Alarm
E-Z CALL Specifications:
- Touch Screen Dimensions: 3.5" x 5"
- 10' cord with 1/4" Phone Plug connector
- Warranty: 3 years on materials and workmanship