EnteraLite Infinity Enteral Feeding Pump
Improving Enteral Therapy Through Better Feeding Schedule Compliance, The EnteraLite Infinity enteral feeding pump allows both pediatric and adult tube fed patients the ability to maintain a normal lifestyle, resulting in increased compliance with prescribed feeding regimens.
Accurate: Maintains +/- 5% accuracy at any flow rate and when operated in any orientation, allowing patients to comply exactly with prescribed feeding regimens.
Portable: Weighing less than 1 pound, the pump is easily carried in a custom-designed carry pack for extended use, resulting in fewer limitations to a patient's normal lifestyle and increased feeding schedule compliance.
Rugged: Designed to perform consistently well under a wide variety of conditions. Does not require any regularly scheduled maintenance and can be cleaned by simply rinsing under running water.
Easy to Use: Extremely easy to operate and program, allowing the caregiver the ability to focus on other areas of care.
Full-feature set available only with the EnteraLite Infinity:
- Operates in any orientation
- Bolus, continuous, and intermittent feeding programs
- Selectable flow rates from 0.1 ml/hr to 600 ml/hr
- 24-hour battery
- +/- 5% accuracy
- Order Number: INFKIT2 (includes pump, charger, pole clamp, and operator's manual)
- Size 4.05" (10.3 cm) H x 5.65" (14.4 cm) W x 1.95" (4.9 cm) D
- Weight: 14.4 ounces (408 g)
- Flow Rate Range: 0.1 - 600 ml/hr
- Flow Rate Increment: 0.1 ml/hr from 0.1 - 10 m/hr, 1 ml/hr from 10 - 600 ml/hr
- Accuracy: +/- 5%
- Dose Range: 0.1 ml - 3000 ml or infinite dose
- Dose Increment: 0.1 ml from 0.1 - 10 ml, 1 ml from 10 - 3000 ml
- Battery: Lithium Ion, 24 hour life @ 125 ml/hr
- Battery Charge Time: 6 hours
- Operating Orientation: Any
- Maintenance: No annual maintenance or calibration required
- Cleaning: Washable under running water
- Warranty: 2 years