HealthCraft’s SuperPole from IndeMedical.com is ideal for any room, providing stability and functionality in a clean and modern design. When used with the SuperBar or the SuperTrapeze, the Superpole gives you even more support. It is easily installed between any floor and ceiling by turning a pressurized jackscrew, and the pressure created by the jackscrew is strong enough to support up to 300lbs with the standard pole and 450lbs with the heavy duty pole. Its versatility makes it adaptable to any room in your home; whether you are using it for bathroom safety, or as a grab bar by your bed, the SuperPole can be multi-purposed to meet your support needs.
Features & Benefits:
- Installs in minutes without structural reinforcements; held by a jackscrew expansion
- Made of heavy-gauge steel
- Rubber pads that protect the ceiling and floor
- Ceiling range of 93" to 99"
Add-ons and Accessories:
- Unifit Height Extender: Allows for an added ceiling range of 100" - 121" (254 - 305 cm).
- Ceiling Plate Extender: Allows the standard ceiling plate length of 20”/51cm, to expand to a length of 30”/76cm. Longer top plate spans wider ceiling joists to accommodate installation of SuperPole.
- SuperBar: A pivoting and locking rail that fits onto the Superpole. Ideal for persons who need added support when transferring or getting from a seated to standing position. Rail locks securely for assistance when rising to a seated position. Gently lift to unlock the bar for movement. Keep the bar raised to pivot, or release it down at any time to lock. Bar height measures 58" (147cm) from the ceiling to the top of the bar. Rail measures 16" (40cm) long. Features eight locking positions and moves with the user in small increments.
- SuperTrapeze: Ideal for persons who need added support during the transition from lying down to sitting up. Eliminates the need for special beds or bulky attachments. Stores out of the way when not in use. Trapeze should be used for assistance when repositioning or sitting up only. No more than 150 lbs. (68kg) of weight should be exerted on the trapeze system.
- Angled Ceiling Plate: Designed for rooms with angled ceilings. Allow any standard SuperPole to accommodate ceilings with a 45 to 90 degree angle.