Invacare I-Class Transfer Bench
The Invacare Heavy Duty Transfer Bench offers a sturdy, durable one-piece blow molded seat with drain holes. This transfer bench seat also includes a soap dish and hand-held shower holder. The tool-less removable backrest is ergonomically shaped and reversible for right or left transfers. Transfer bench has a 400 lbs weight capacity. Additional features include an arm rail for support while bathing and transferring in and out of the bath tub and non-marring, non-slip rubber tips. Purchase unassembled, assembled, or with commode.
I-Class Transfer Bench Features:
- Armrail offers support during transfers
- Non-marring, non-slip rubber tips
- Textured, non-slip seat with drain holes
- Built in soap dish and hand-held shower holders & shower curtain opening
- Sturdy, durable one-piece blow-molded seat
- Durable 1" anodized aluminum assembled frame will not rust
- Reversible backrest snaps in and out without tools
I-Class Transfer Bench Specifications:
- Seat To Floor Height: 18" - 22-1/2"
- Seat Depth: 18"
- Seat Width: 33-1/4"
- Overall Height: 31-1/4" - 35-3/4"
- Clearance: 14-1/2" - 19"
- Overall Width: 30-1/2" - 31"
- Overall Depth: 16-1/4" - 17"
- Height Adjustment: 9 (1/2" increments)
- Weight: 12 lb
- Weight Capacity: 400 lb
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited
- Product ID: 9670
- HCPCS Code: E0248
- HMESA CODE: 40-20-05-03