The Original, revolutionary IntimateRider has helped individuals with physical challenges and disabilities reconnect with their partners intimately and with confidence. Designed by a C6-C7 quadriplegic with limited arm movement and no trunk or leg muscle control, this aid moves with very little pushing effort. If you can brace your arm against your leg, your partner’s body or something next to you, then the IntimateRider is for you. The natural gliding motion of the IntimateRIder causes your pelvis to move for easy thrusting. Achieve a higher level of satisfaction, and enhance intimate mobility.
Enjoy your partner without worry. The IntimateRider is very stable once you are in the unit. It was designed to be very difficult to tip over. It is important that when using the IntimateRider you position your legs so they bend at the knees and your partner’s body helps keep them stable.
Easy to Transfer: Transferring into the IntimateRider is as a easy as transferring in and out of a car or on and off a toilet seat. For extra support, it helps to position the unit to close to the bed or another piece of stable furniture. Keep in mind the seat is short so transfer slowly.
Pressure Sores and Abrasions: It is not advised to spend hours on the IntimateRider. You should not use the unit if you have a pressure sore as this may irritate it more. If your bottom is healthy and you are using a Rider Cushion you should have no problem. Easy into using the IntimateRider™ - spend a few minutes using it the first few times and inspect yourself for any redness. If your are experiencing discomfort do not continue using. With normal use you should not get abrasions. Your bottom should not be sliding because your back is supported. The bearings and the gliding action are doing the work. You would have to be extremely aggressive to experience any abrasions.
What is the IntimateRider?: The IntimateRider is a small swing chair especially designed to offer a natural gliding motion that will improve sexual mobility. No motors or springs, just the movement of your upper torso is enought momentum needed to enhance sexual performance.
How does it work?: The IntimateRider’s sturdy steel frame sits firmly on the floor -Low center of gravity makes positioning and transferring easy. Precise joint bearings allow the seat to swing naturally. Simply sit in the seat and start with a gental back and forth motion, Let the IntimateRider do the swaying.
Who uses the IntimateRider?: Any couple will enjoy the easy movements of the IntimateRider. Couples that live with the effects of physical limitations will benefit the most from the IntimateRider.
- Chair Height: 29"
- Leg Depth from Back: 20.5"
- Height from Floor to Seat: 16.5"
- Back Height: 15"
- Leg Width: 21.5"
- Seat Width: 20"
- Seat Depth: 9"
- Folded Chair Height: 33"
- Folded Chair Width: 7.5"
- IntimateRider Travel Bag: Designed just for the IntimateRider, this bag is made of heavy grade denier nylon with secure handles for easy transport.
- RiderMate: Designed exclusively for your partner to use with the IntimateRider, the combination will give you many more options and enhance your intimate experiences. The RiderMate folds easily for storage. It features non-skid leg tips for stability on any surface and machine washable fabric.
- RiderMate Travel Bag: The RiderMate Travel Bag is large enough to fit both the IntimateRider and RiderMate inside. It is made of heavy grade denier nylon with easy grip handles.
- RiderMate Deluxe: Also designed for use with the IntimateRider, the RiderMate Deluxe will provide many opportunities to arrive at new positions and improve performance. Adjustable cushions allow for an array of new positions and angles. Women with a physical challenge can also use one of the wedges of the RiderMate Deluxe for better positioning and support in their beds too.
- Liberator Cushion: The Lberator Seat cushion will cradle your body for optimum comfort and support. Features waterproof nylon layer and machine washable cover.