Invacare 3-Position Recliner
The IH6074A traditional three-position recliner offers exceptional comfort and durability for day room or resident room environments. The full-recline, leg-ottoman elevated and full upright positions provide maximum flexibility for residents.
3-Position Recliner Features & Benefits:
- Three easy-to-maintain positions: sitting, eleveated leg or full recline.
- Blow-molded table can either slide on and off or can be locked in one of five positions.
- Contoured seat back and articulating headrest maximize individual comfort requirements.
- Zinc plated caster horns for improved rust resistance. Special cross-weave in the foam back and seat cushions reduces the risk of "bottoming out".
- Fire retardant foam and glue. Meets California 117 standard and Boston Fire Department specification.
3-Position Recliner Specifications:
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lb. weight bearing capacity
- Dimensions: Overall: 25"W x 40"D x 47"H Tray: 25.5" x 15"
- Overall Height: 47"
- Overall Width: 25"
- Overall Depth: Upright: 40" Reclined: 68"
- Seat Width: 19"
- Seat Depth: 19.5"
- Seat To Back Height: 32"
- Seat To Floor Height: 21.5"
- Product Weight: 85 lbs.
- Shipping Product Weight: 96 lbs.