JAY Basic Cushion
The JAY Basic provides a soft and durable support for clients with mild postural needs who are at low risk for skin breakdown. This cushion is beveled to fit between the seat rails on wheelchairs with seat upholstery, while providing a level support. The mildly contoured, JAY foam cushion allows for for increased sitting tolerance and postural stability. Incontinent cushion cover included.
Mildly Contoured, Beveled Base
The JAY® Basic's soft foam base is mildly contoured to provide support and increase sitting tolerance when using wheelchairs with sling upholstery.
Moisture-Resistant Cover with No-Slip
A moisture-resistant cover assists with incontinence management by protecting the Basic's foam base from moisture build-up. Its no-slip surface keeps the cushion in place during use and transfers.
JAY® Basic Cushion Features & Benefits:
- Provides a soft and durable support for clients with mild postural needs
- Beveled to fit between the seat rails on wheelchairs with seat upholstery
- Provides stability to help reduce sliding and shearing
JAY® Basic Cushion Specifications:
- Weight: Approx. 1.7 lbs.
- Width: 14" - 24"
- Length/Depth: 16" - 20"
- Height: Approx. 2.5"
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs. ( 22" Wide: 300 lbs.)