Kinesio Tex Gold FP Tape, 2" x 16.4'
Kinesio Tape has become a staple in the world of Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine. Kinesio Taping supports muscles and improves circulation without impeding your range of motion. That's why professional athletes rely on Kinesio to perform their best. Kinesio Taping is also commonly used in the acute stage of rehabilitation to help prevent overuse or over-contraction and to assist in facilitating lymph flow for an entire 24 hour period. Correctional techniques include mechanical, lymphatic, ligament/tendon, fascia, space and functional.
Kinesio Tex Gold FP Tape Features:
- Brings Nano-touch micro-stimulation to epidermis and layers beneath
- Mimics gentle human touch yet provides a more effective hold
- Features a higher grade cotton with more breathability
- Features a new protected weave process for improved comfort
- Core properties remain for all Kinesio Taping® specifications
- Is hypoallergenic and latex free for all patient populations