Pivot Dual Lever Drive
The Pivot™ Dual Lever Drive is an ergonomic and speedy way to propel yourself inside and outside the home. Extremely maneuverable, and with five levels of effort to choose from, you can rely on the Pivot™ to get you where you need to go quickly and safely. Adult (24 inch) and pediatric (20 inch) wheels are available.
Pivot Dual Lever Drive Features & Benefits:
- Benefit from the natural propulsion of a lever drive and amplify your effort.
- Go fast on the flats or climb hills with ease with multiple gears to choose from!
- Use both the push and pull stroke for more balanced muscle development.
- Reduce shoulder and wrist pain, fatigue, and injuries and go further.
- Keep your hands clean! No need to grip the push rim
- Reduce the incidence of carpal tunnel symptoms and everyday wear and tear.
- Get Out and Rediscover your neighborhood!
Pivot Dual Lever Drive Specifications:
- Product weight: 22 lbs (10 kg) [includes wheels, tubes, tires, axles, and levers]
- User weight: less than 400lbs / 181.4kg
- Wheel: 24" alloy rim, fits 24" x 1"
- Hub: Rio Mobility dual-direction-input reversible hub
- Brake: 70mm band brake, one on each side
- Parking brake: Locking band brake system
- Tire: 24" x 1" Kenda Koncept (23-540), 110 psi max
- Lever length: 24", extendable to 27" (61 - 69 cm)
- Paint: Durable silver and black powder coat with clear coat
- Shipping dimensions: 38" x 26" x 8" (97cm x 66cm x 20cm)
- Shipping weight: 26 lbs (11.8 kg)
Pivot Dual Lever Drive Options:
- 20” & 24" Options
- 5 speed
- Quick release
- Fits all wheelchairs