Made for performance and durability, the Quickie GT is one of the lightest aluminum rigid chairs on the market today. Adjustable to the user's specifications, the GT offers multiple modifications. Parts are compatible with the rest of the Quickie manual family and is 10% lighter than before.
Lightweight: WIth an overall standard weight of only 21.3 lbs, the Quickie GT is one of the lightest weight rigid chairs in the market today. A mono frame design makes the GT the perfect solution for easier propulsion, transportability, and reduces the risk of repetitive strain injury.
XTR Suspension: The GT is now offered with a rear suspension option for users who are more extreme. Mountain tires and larger casters can be added for an adventurous ride.
Lifestyle Options: The unique user friendly design of the Quickie GT is coupled with rehab focused options. Caster hubs, caster tires, caster forks, axle plate and Spinergy wheels are available in multiple color options. A new option for the GT is a Jay style lanyard pull handle to release the back. Available in four frame styles.
Adjustability: Multiple frame modification choices allows the GT to be built to the user's specifications. Additional features include multiple field-adjustable components including 3-D Perpendicular Caster Alignment, Axle plate and the Folding Lockdown Angle Adjustable Backrest.
GT Features & Benefits:
- Lite Spoke wheels have a new Quickie hub design and come standard on multiple manual chairs. They keep the overall weight low, which makes propulsion of the chair easier.
- Parts are compatible with the rest of the Quickie manual family and is 10% lighter than before.
- New Folding Lockdown Angle Adjustable Backrest provides a back angle adjustment range of 17, 12, 7, 2, -3, -8. When in the folding position, the back is locked into place and can be transported easily.
- 15 color options are available and an additional 8 Kolorfusion colors. Kolorfusion colors include: multiple camouflages, Stars and Stripes, Spot Fire and Catch-A-Wave.
- Xtender power-assist provides the perfect transition for users who prefer manual chairs but need some assistance when moving uphill or traveling long distances. Power-assist also reduces shoulder stress to help prevent Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI).
- Additional lifestyle options include: travel wheels (for use in narrow plane, train, and bus aisle ways), caster pin-locks, grade-aids, Schwalbe, Kik, and ultra light weight rear tires.
- HCPCS code:K0005
- Product Weight: 21.3 lbs. (For a std 16 x 16 frame size, 24" Lite spoke wheels)
- Product Width: 12" - 20" seat width
- Product Length/Depth: 12" - 20" seat depth
- Product Height: 16" - 21" front seat-to-floor height
- Shipping Dimensions: 32"w x 36"h x 13"d
- Product Weight Capacity: 265 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 40 lbs.
- Back Angle Adjustments: 28 total in 4 increments
- Caster Options: 3", 3" x 1.5", 4", 4" x 1", 4" x 1.25", 4" x 1.5", 5", 5" x 1", 5" x 1.5", 6", 6" x 1", 6" x 1.5"
- Rear Wheel Options: 20", 22", 24", 25", 26"
- Transport Weight: 12.4 lbs (16" x 16" frame, without rear wheels or accessories)