RandScot Saratoga Cycle
The Saratoga Cycle is the premier sport cycle. For over 15 years, the Saratoga Cycle has been in use by hospital rehab and therapy centers nation wide.
The Quick-Exchange (QE™) Grip feature gives you the choice of using any of the QE™ Handgrip options. Your new Saratoga Cycle does not come with handgrips so please choose an option and be sure to choose a pair that will fit your specific needs.
- Mechanically braked cycle
- Bi-directional standard
- Patented 2-way adjustable head rest included
- Readout w/ earlobe pulse sensor
- For home or institutional use
- New improved tensioner
- For arm or leg exercise
- Digital display for tracking exercise
- Five Different QE™ handgrip options available
- Add our Adjustable-Height Table
Saratoga Handgrip Options:
- Standard Handgrips: If you have a full or nearly full hand grasp, then this is the grip for you. The comfortable, padded central grip and protective thumb collar separate the handgrip area from the rotating crank-arm. Whenever you want to work out, just grab these grips and go!
- Limited Grasp Handgrips: If you lack hand grasp or yours is limited, then these patented handgrips may be just what you need. For a quadriplegic with curled fingers and weak wrist flexion, these are the best handgrips. Two adjustable “knuckle pads” hold the hand (as pictured). The grip can be used with one, both or neither knuckle pad. To use these grips, just initially adjust the knuckle pads to fit your hands. Then, slip your hands into the open end of each grip and start cranking away, whenever you wish. It’s just that easy! Not recommended for a complete lack of grasp with straight fingers.
- Adjustable Loop Handgrips: Some folks with partial grasp prefer these grips. Just slip your hand into the loop, pull the D-ring to tighten the Velcro strap, and then slip the handgrip tubes onto the Quick-Exchange™ cores. Not recommended for a complete lack of grasp with straight fingers.
- 2-Way Angled Handgrips: These grips provide 2 choices for positioning: horizontal and 45-degree. These different angles provide a variety of comfortable positions while also exercising different muscle groups. In addition, the cyclist has the choice of keeping both hands close to the cycle or exercising while the hands are spread apart.
- 3-Way Angled Handgrips: These grips are just like the 2-Way Angled grips, but provide 3 choices for positioning: horizontal, 45-degrees, and 23-degrees. These different angles provide a variety of comfortable positions while also exercising different muscle groups. In addition, the cyclist has the choice of keeping both hands close to the cycle or exercising while the hands are spread apart.