Rusch Belly Bag Urinary Collection Device
The Rusch Belly Bag is on an extended backorder from the manufacturer and cannot be purchased at this time. Please add your email address to our Waiting List and we will contact you when they are available to purchase.
The Rusch Belly Bag Collection Device from IndeMedical.com is worn at the waist and is designed for either males or females who have an indwelling catheter. The bag fastens around the waist by means of a woven belt with a quick release buckle. It has a 1000 mL capacity and is not made with natural rubber latex. An anti-reflux valve behind the catheter port prevents reflux urine flow. The Belly Bag Collection Device is emptied by means of a drain tube with a twist valve that is in the approximate position of the urethra. Users can easily sleep with the bag in place, allowing it to be worn 24 hours a day.
Rusch Belly Bag Features:
- 1000 mL capacity
- Male or female use
- Improves dignity, mobility, and the quality of life of users
- Prevent inadvertent catheter extraction
- Helps to eliminate changing between bed and leg bag
- B1000: 1000 mL with Twist Drain
- B1000P: 1000 mL with Twist Drain & Sample Port
- B1000CT: 1000 mL with Twist Drain & 24" Extension Tube
- PO337: Replacement Belt