EZ Adjust Bed Rail
Standers EZ Adjust Bed Rail is the only bed rail that adjusts in length after installation. Works well as a side rail to keep you from falling out of bed, as well as a support bar for getting in and out of bed. It adjusts from 26" to 34" to 42" with the push of a button. The rail also folds down and out of the way when it isn't in use. Can be installed on either side of the bed in between the mattress and box spring. Includes a dual safety strap that secures it to the bed frame. Works well on any size home or hospital bed rail and at 23" high it accommodates the thicker pillow top mattresses. Excellent for seniors and anyone else who is need of home care.
Features & Benefits:
- Bed Rail/Hand Rail: Adjustable length allows for use as both a bed rail to prevent falling out of bed or as a hand rail to assist in getting out of bed.
- Adjustable: Bed rail easily adjusts from 26” to 34” to
42” after it has been placed on the bed.
- Collapsible: Rail folds down to side of bed to allow user to get out of bed or provide space for making bed.
- Reversible: Can be placed on either side of the bed.
- Dual Safety Strap: Secures bed rail to any home or hospital bed. Accommodates up to King size beds.
- Width of Rail: Locks in place at 26”, 34” & 42”
- Height of Rail: 23” high from the base of mattress
- Gap Between Rails: 3”
- Weight: 14 lbs
- Bed Type: Attaches to any home or hospital bed with included Safety Strap
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Assembly: Installs in minutes with 4 bolts and Allen Wrench (Included)