Sure Grip Recreational Hand Controls
These WILL NOT fit on your car or truck and are designed specifically for recreational vehicles.
Sure Grip Recreational hand control from IndeMedical.com gives users the option of adding the Push/Rock style of driving to their favorite recreation vehicles. Sure Grip has developed easy installation applications for many of the nation’s top selling side-by-sides, go carts and golf carts.
The Handling You Need: Sure Grip has always given its users great control of their vehicles. Now that Sure Grip has hand controls designed specifically for smaller off-road vehicles that same control can be enjoyed wherever you decide to go.
Unlike other hand controls Sure Grip’s handle is in the vertical position, which gives precision control and the ability to drive with both hands on the wheel. With two hands on the wheel, drivers have the control needed when headed off the beaten path.
Recreational controls work with the following:
- Side-by Sides:
- Kawasaki Mule: # R100
- Kubota 500: # R101
- Kawasaki Teryx: # R102
- Arctic Cat Prowler: #R103
- Bobcat 2300-5600 Series: #R105
- Honda Big Red: #R107
- Kubota RTV 900-1140 Series: #R108
- Can Am Commander: #R109
- John Deere Gator: #R110
- Yamaha Rhino: #R112
- Kawasaki 2014+ Teryx: # R119
- Yamaha Viking: # R120
- Polaris Universal Kit: #R121
- Honda Pioneer: #R122
- Yamaha: # R118
- E-Z-Go: # R118
- Club Car: # R118
Optional Operating Handles:
- Stubby: This Stubby Operating handle is a lower profile knob that requires less finger griping.
- V-Grip: The V-Grip Operating handle is for drivers with moderate gripping strength.
- Tri-Pin: The Tri-Pin Operating handle is great for the independent driver with minimal gripping strength and/or reduced wrist stability.
- Quad Grip: The Quad Grip Wrist support handle is great for drivers with minimal gripping strength and/or reduced wrist stability.