The Titan 600 Lift
The Titan 600 Lift shares a lot of the same great features as The Revolution Lift but is designed to lift patrons up to 600 lbs. No other ADA compliant pool lift on the market has this weight capacity. The Titan 600 is independently verified by Wyle Labs to meet ADA standards.
The Titan 600 lift features 360° rotation and has the ability to clear a 30 inch (76 cm) high wall. This lift has a set-back ranging from 12 to 44 inch (30 cm to 112 cm).
The Titan 600 is powered by 24-volt rechargeable battery (battery charger included). This lift features an all stainless steel construction and a durable epoxy powder-coating. Dual flip-up armrests easily facilitate lateral transfers. For additional comfort and security, the Titan 600 includes an adjustable lap belt and a removable, adjustable foot rest.
The Titan 600 Lift Features & Benefits:
- All stainless steel construction
- Durable white epoxy powder coating
- Submergible push-button remote control
- Rechargeable battery with wall mount charger
The Titan 600 Lift Specifications:
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs (272 kg) weight capacity
- Electronics Warranty: Five year pro-rated
- Structural Warranty: Limited lifetime