Urocare Plastic Parts Cleaning Brush
This brush is made with durable, white-nylon bristles and a malleable, twisted, stainless-steel wire body. It may be shaped to fit almost any contour and is especially good for removing uric crystal build-ups from within urinary and ostomy appliances—tight corners, small holes and other hard to reach areas.
Rinsing alone does not clean a urinary or ostomy appliance and the use of vinegar, bleaches or toilet bowl cleaners only hardens, distorts and damages rubber, latex and plastic parts—not to mention the unpleasant and embarrassing odors often created by the use of these chemicals.
May be used with Urocare® reusable Latex urinary leg bags, Urocare® Urinary Drainage Bottle, Urocare® Male Urinal Systems, Urocare® Male Urinal Kits or any other urinary or ostomy appliance that has small parts, tight corners, small holes and other hard to reach areas that need periodic brushing to loosen calcium and uric crystal build-ups.
Urocare Cleaning Brush Specifications:
- Contents: 1 Brush with cone-shaped bristles
- Capacity: Maximum reach 7.25" (18cm)
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Latex Content: Latex-Free
- Wire body: Stainless-Steal
- Bristles: White Nylon
- Packing Size: 2" x 10" x 0.75"
- Weight: 0.02 lbs. (0.01 Kg)
- Brush: 0.75" O.D. x 8" (1.9cm Ø x 20cm)
- Bristles: 0.25" O.D. x 0.75" O.D. x 3.38"
- Bristles: (0.6cm Ø x 1.9cm Ø x 8.6cm)